Monday, November 22, 2010

New Recordings Up!

Check them out in the download section. I realize it isn't 2011 yet, but that is when the record will officially be out, blah blah blah. Speaking of that, I hear that Disconnected's side is sounding fucking killer, and will be done within a week or two! Stoked! Now for the artwork...

We have a few shows coming up. A house party in Lansing on December 4th with End Trails, Damages, and Accidents. Bunch of plural band names, I tell ya! Then December 11th at Justice Records in Mt. Pleasant with Veterans (Cincy HC), Cloud Rat, and Xtra Vomit. Then January 8th at YE OLDE JAMESTOWNE HALL in Saginaw!!!!! FUCK YES! It's been over two years since I've been there. I'm pretty sure this will be only the second show there in two years actually. Here's a flyer for the road...


On a different note... Splatterhouse got remade for the PS3 and I'm probably going to play the hell out of it.

1 comment:

  1. Dood Ole Jamestowne is back on the map! If they need anybody else to jam, I will speak pre-emptively that the Rev would be doooooown!
    Scob

    ReplyDelete