Wednesday, January 12, 2011

No such thing as justice.

Hello everyone (to the few who might read this).
Winter is kicking my ass, but I'm hanging in there. I can't 100% speak for everyone in UA, but I'm pretty sure they are all doing all right. DJ is great I know. Jimmy and I share a house and are both living in poverty, and it gets a bit tough. But life goes on and there is a lot of work to be done and fun to be had. Adrian recently moved and seems to be doing well.

Shows have all been going great! Thanks to everyone for coming out and making good memories with us. I'm starting to get the tour bug again, so look out for some tour dates soon. I think we are doing a four day weekend with the mighty GREAT REVERSALS in late march. Come late Spring/early Summer, we will have a couple proper tours in the works.

Disconnected finally got their side of the LP recorded!!! Now we just need the artwork. That will be put into motion soon, and I'm guessing the record will be out in April. We have been talking about doing something cool for the record release, so keep your eyes peeled!

All right folks. That's it for now.
Go read Elephantmen. And Billy the Kid's Old Timey Oddities. And The Boys. And other good comics.

-Rorik

No comments:

Post a Comment